Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A "BOSTON MINUTE"

If it seems as though I am compelled to Mr. Boston you would be right. If for no other reason than his intrinsic comedy value, Mr. Boston or as I like to call him Lee (yeah I got it like that we're on a first name basis:), adds that necessary (sometime inintentional) comedic relief to an otherwise very competitive house. Plus the ego on this guy(offscreen) seems practicaly inert. I checked in with everybody's favorite "BEANTOWN" boy about the last episode.:



The whole speedo thong thingy was pretty ballsy(no pun intended) what were you thinking:.

I was just thinking how I got to show her I got big balls literally rather than figuratively!



Tell me what you though of the mangeant scoring

The interesting thing is, if you hit pause when they show the score sheet, New York gave me like the highest marks of anyone. So Chamo and the mom must have not given me good marks since I didn't make it into the top five



Lets talk about what we didn't see on film just on VH1's VSPOT, Pootie v/s New York, waht were you thinking when he took her attention away from you:

I was upset at first, but she went back to talking to me right afterwords so it worked out fine.


Is there anything else you'd like to let your fans know about the episode?

"I definitely didn't put anything down there, however even I was surprised to see how big it looked on TV, considering I'm white."



You gotta love him, Mr. Boston is hilarious, and honest. For everybody who thought that Mr. Boston was the least liked in the house I have it on good word that he wasn't. In fact many of the guys after are saying Boston is one of the few guys they actually keep in touch with.

Well that's the "BOSTON MINUTE", MORE LATERZ!!!! LUVS IT!