Thursday, January 25, 2007

HE'S BACK..THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO SEKOU



Well I told you I was holdong out hope against hope that Sekou wouldn't let me down, and with the following message from my friend I am a believer, but I'll let you decide for yourselves.....:


Secrets Revealed
Body:
Ok... now I can talk. I met with producers from Mindless Entertainment yesterday regarding my own project, and they gave me permission to discuss I.L.N.Y. You have to understand that I did sign a contract worth $1million if I revealed secrets from the show, so please relate to my privacy thus far. Things got twisted! 25 guys came to the hotel, 20 went to the mansion, 4 were sent home; and then there was me. Producers were so impressed with my look, style, and laid-back personality that they decided to use me for a role they had in mind before we all got there.... "Prince Charming." I was going to be the 'plot twist' (that her mother loved and introduced) that was brought in after half of the cast was eliminated. So while production began at the house, I was stuck in the hotel working out, eating room service, and having fun with friends. I was on 24 hour call, which means they could literally bring me in at any time. In fact, they told me to be ready later in that day a couple of times, only to be later told that the timing wasn't right. Once at about midnight they called and told me to be ready in 30 minutes. I had to put sex on hold, and get suited up, checked out and ready to go in for a elimination / introduction ceremony. I was in the car on the way to the house when producers decided the timing was still off, and I had to check back into the hotel... no sex. The show was filmed in about 3 weeks. I was in the hotel for 2 of them. I accidentaly ran into a few of the guys after they were eliminated and leaving the hotel. While these shows are airing now, imagine me living at a hotel rotating visitors. Finally they decided to stop paying me to party and sent me home. The producers decided the 'plot twist' would have been too much on the show. It was a compliment to me that the producers saw me as that character out of their nation wide casting, but I will not be seen on the show. I didn't think my involvement would be revealed at all, and I'm sorry for having to lead you all on. I'm not sure how you found out about me and it was awkward for me at first when myspace messages and friend requests got out of hand. I've enjoyed having fans through my athletic exploits, and entertainment pursuits. Understand that you still have reason to be a fan, because you will here from me soon. If I did get on that show I would have won it, but for my long term interest this situation will work out.

Thanks.

Sékou


Come on even Nv would have to agree that this is sincere(maybe she wouldn't). But anway my final judgement is Sekous was for real.I think the producers had an excellent plot twist and if this was the case they should have went with it!!!! But I do think that while he was waiting to play "Prince Charming" his bumping and grinding activities were shady, so maybe he didn't want to love NY**rubbing finger(shame,shame)** Well there you go ladies and gentlemen the truth according to Sekou..I stiill hope to see more of him in the future.