Wednesday, January 17, 2007

CAPITALIZATION AT IT'S FINEST!!!

Hi everyone my name is Dorfam(groups chants back HI DORFAM), and I'm a myspace addict. (GROUP-WELCOME)

Yes I love my myspace it's how I am able to keep in touch with family and friends,and the guys from I Love New York. I never really (scratches head) understood the "bulletin thingys", but there have been some funny ones, like the one with Buckwild's E-bay shoe auction, and now this. Now Trendz who got eliminated Monday from the show is capitalizing on his 15 minutes(I ain't hatin), but he must have the same agent as Flavor of Loves Sumthin, because Trendz is hosting a "WIN A DATE WITH TRENDZ" contest. Alright unliike Sumthin this is an all expense payed trip to New York. I'll just shut up and copy the body of the message,...wait GROOVY girl get your camcorder ready and start taping..

WIN A DATE WITH TRENDS(from I love New York) CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLEFirst of all I want to thank eveyone again for watching "I love New York" and make sure you continue watching because its going to be crazy. Those of you that were watching know that I got kicked off the show because New York dosent like cool and sexy dudes-lolI have been getting thousands of emails from fans and the ladies especially who want to support ya boy Trends. I have been getting alot of calls and emails from woman all across the country that say they want to meet me and go out sometime.Since New York didnt realize what a good man she had maybe some of you ladies will. So my team and I decided to have a WIN A DATE WITH TRENDS CONTEST!!!!HERE ARE THE RULES1) You must be at least 18 years of age or Older to enter2) Live in the United States3) Must be able to Fly to New York city Meet Trends( all expenses will be paid for if you live in New York city this does not apply to you)HOW TO ENTERSEND A VHS TAPE OR DVD OF YOURSELF EXPLAINING WHY YOU SHOULD WIN A DATE WITH TRENDS. THERE WILL BE THREE RUNNER UPS AND ONE WINNER. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 12 2007. THE DEADLINE TO SEND TAPES IS MARCH 1ST 2007.FROM NOW UNTIL MARCH 12,2007 THE RUNNER UPS VIDEOS WILL BE POSTED ON MY MYSPACE PAGE. YOUR VIDEO TAPES WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO YOU AND MY TEAM AND I WILL BE LOOKING THROUGH EACH AND EVERY TAPE THAT IS SENT TO GIVE EVERY LADY A FAIR SHOT AT WINNING A DATE WITH MESEND VIDEOS TO:WIN A DATE WITH TRENDS CONTEST72 MANHATTAN AVEBKLYN NY 1120