Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Who Is Sekou?

Afternoon all!!! Wow, this is going to be quite interesting being that this is my first time and all...blogging that is. So I just want to take a quick sec and thank the IRRESISTABLE ONE himself for having enough faith in me to write along side of himself and the ranks of Nv and Shawn...I'm humbled (sniff).
Well nothing worth having goes without controversy so on our other favoritest blog spot (yes I said favoritest) www.flavoroflove.blogspot.com it seems that a masked man has rode into town (hi ho silver), Sekou who appeared in the casting preshow, but not on the I Love New York premiere was somewhat miffed by some doubters..uh um..Nv..uh um. He has since said that his role in the series is going to be "surprise". Now I ain't one to gossip so you ain't heard it from me but other I Love New York contestants have said that they personally have no idea who Sekou is, "never heard of him,". HMMMMM....now far be it far me to pass judgment (thunder claps), but if the show wrapped in mid to late November wouldn't..shouldn't some of the other guys have known about him by now? Now for me this puts him in the sexy stranger position personally...mystery, passion...who was that masked man thing ya know, but for others it can be viewed as ahh, how do I say it nicely...a con. I will never hate on anybody for trying to get their "fame" on, but don't try to decieve the public to get it. (off soapbox) But I personally am going to hold out my final judgment (thunder clap) on Sekou till the end. Well that's it 4 now....LUVS IT!!!