Thursday, January 11, 2007

LOVE HIM OR LEAVE..IT'S MR. BOSTON IN THE MUTHAF'IN HOUSE!!!

The deeper I dig myself into these I Love NY guys the realer (is that a word?) they seem to me, and my new friend, yes friend Mr. Boston is no exception. I won't divulge his real name cause I didn't get permission to do so, but anybody who's head is not soooooo big that they can take the time to instantly answer my myspace mails is really good with me.

When I asked if life has changed Mr. Boston said, "only people from work recognize me.."(he's still working not pimping himself..luvs it).I will say this about delving to deep into the I Love New York show stuff Mr. Boston is not taking any chances when it comes to that iron clad contract. I can't blame the guy he's still a working accoutant.Which reminds me I asked him about accountants being boring and him not seeming boring to me he says he,"likes to entertain people,"...(smile). Well my friend you entertained me during the 1st show, and I'm dying to see your bleach white ass next(lol).I digress, this was Mr. Boston's honest to goodness 1st attempt at the limelight, it was his 1st reality show try out, so Princess Pollard, Sister Patterson, and the producers must have seen that "IT" factor that Trendz was talking about. Well that's it for now on Mr. Boston, but I did promise him to send hot girls his way, soooo all you hot biatches add him to your friends space and drop him a line or a pic or 2. and tell him DORFAM sent you....I think Mr. Boston will be around for a while.LUVS IT!!!

OHHHH..stop the press, attached is Mr. Boston's 1st blog entry from his myspace, funny stuff:

I just had the pleasure of doing the Tyra Banks show with Chance, Real, and Twelve Pack. Apparently Tyra thought I was all just an act on the first episode of "I love New York," because as soon as I started talking on her show, she goes "Wait, this is your real voice?" I definitely had some good funny moments on the Tyra show and it will air in a couple weeks (I'll post a bulletin reminding everyone when I know for sure). The producer told me afterwords that I was a big hit, and the audience was laughing pretty hard at everything I said. The only problem is Chance and Real talk too god damn much! I mean I like to say a couple of funny things and then keep quiet to leave the audience wanting more. Those two idiots just start talking a mile a minute in their dumb ass ghetto language, and finally Tyra had to basically tell them to shut up cause they were talking too much. They didn't even say anything funny anyway. And twelve pack flew all the way in from Jersey just for the Tyra show, and he only spoke for like thirty seconds! What a waste of ten hours of flying time for him.