Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What I'm watching!

First and foremost, let me say that last night's episode of "I Love New York" was FABULOUS! And even though I've already seen and recapped it, it was just as exciting as the first time. You GO, girl! Be sure to check back next week for my on~point synopsis of next weeks episode.

Anywayz, this article is about the hottest new shows on television that I'll be watching religiously. They are:

1) "New York"---- DUH!(Vh1)
2) "Dirt"----- ooooh I LOVE this show, because it captures my own persistent ambition on film. Courtney Cox Arquette stars as a relentless gossip magazine editor who'll do anything for a scoop. I couldn't believe they were showing some of the things they did. A girl got fingered in a nightclub, somebody died, and Rick Fox had some chick "do him" with a strap on. The show airs every tuesday at ten.(FX)
3) "Tease"----- The fabulous hair show! A competition of some of the countries best up~and~coming beautician's to see who has the style and the scissors to make it to the top.Wednesday nights at 10:30(Oxygen)
4) "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency"---- most people believe the modeling industry is vain, and unstable, and totally superficial. This show confirms all of those things, and every other stereotype. But good lord can you ever REALLY get tired of watching models? Airs Wednesday nights at ten. (Oxygen)
5)"The Surreal Life fame games"------ the hilarious (pointless) attempt for several washed-up has beens to make it back to the spotlight. You have GOT to see this. Sunday nights at ten. (Vh1)
6) "The bad girls club"----- bitch fest '07. The producers of the real world brought together the seven cattiest bitches they could find and crammed them in one house. There was a drunken fight on the first episode. BUT, this show coincides with "Dirt", so you'll just have to set your Tivo's every Tuesday night. (Oxygen)

That's it. But don't go too far, you Iree fiend. I've got a great story that I'm researching right NOW. Smooches bitch!