Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WAIT 1 BOSTON MINUTE!!!


Another behind the scenes in a Boston minute.....


Hey Mr. Boston how are you today?
I'm good.Real good.
So when is your episode of the Tyra banks show going to air?
Uh, sometime around Feb. 7th or so...
Your Darth Vader Line was a classic.
Yeah people liked that line. but my "wood" line was even better...
Uh..no, it wsn't..:) Do you think that African American people will misconstrue a lot of the things you inadvertently said as racist statements?
To be honest with you, the producers told me to say the darth vador line, I don't even think I've seen a Star Wars movie since I was six, so please don't take it personally.
NO!!! The darth vader thing was the least offensive thing you said..lol..trust me I am very aware of who I am as an African American, and I know you're not a racist or a bigot....:) Why do you think that Ms Michelle kept on trying to bait you into that conversation..but she did say she really liked you..
I think Sister Patterson viewed me as one white white guy on the show and just wanted to make good TV by trying to make me look racist. I don't take it personally, cause there are more memorable parts of the show anyway
Are there any plans for a reunion show?
Come on Boston all these guys were trying to make it seem like that they didn't please themselves..come on tell the truth.
I think the reunion show is in two or three weeks, but I'm not sure. I don't understand your second question
They made it seem like you were the only guy jacking off.....I know that wasn't so.
Yeah I'm open about that kind of thing, but I don't think the other guys liked me talking about it.... They also didn't have locks on the bathroom doors, I'm assuming on purpose.....
You have 2 kisses at this point from Ms NY were they really the best kisses ever?
Hell no! Did they look like they were the best kisses ever?
Lee, tell the truth other than me..(just joking) what is your ideal woman?
I normally go for tall blondes with some junk in the trunk.
I didn't realize tall blondes have junk in the trunk, oh well...Is that you partying with Pumkin? Where the hell did you go to meet her?
What was you stratgy with the dog house contest? Did they really take a chunk out of your hair....was all that necessary? Did you think Chance was seriously pissed and going to cause you physical harm at that point?
Me and Pumkin hung out this weekend in LA and got along great. I didn't care about the Dog House contest too much cause I sucked at it. As far as I know, none of my hair was actually removed, and as for Chance, I would have welcomed physical harm from him cause it would have meant he'd get kicked off the show....
Were you nervous getting the last chain..... and is there anything else you want to add b4 I post my updated Boston minute for your fans on the blogspot?
I was ready to pass out I was so nervous. I was positive I was going home and the rest of the show would have sucked without me. But luckily New York had the sense to keep me around cause she knew she was started to feel the Boston charm
Think that's about it. just remind them to check out the extra stuff of me on the V Spot...
Well that's your BOSTON MINUTE, I hope you all caught the stuff about the reunion show and the Tyra show they seem like they are going to be oof the hook...and you all have been Charmed:0)