Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our Favorite WHITEBOY




*FIRST OFF ALL CREDIT FOR THIS INTERVIEW GOES TO ~*~DORFAM~*~ SHE DID ALL THE HARD WORK I SIMPLY TYPED SO EVERYONE THANK DORFAM FOR THIS ONE I LOVE YOU CHICA*


Now to the order of business, ok over the past couple of days I have had the pleasure of watching DORFAM and Whiteboy have wild and crazy sex, ok it wasn't wild and crazy it was just sex ... ok damnit they didn't have sex they just chatted a bit and she found out alot about him, but before I can tell you the Biz we have to set the mood for the man, so go grab the Hen, while I roll this L~ *inhales and exhales now that is better :

ok Dorfam had the pleasure of talking to Whiteboy via Myspace and he let her in on a couple of secrets and facts first off, if you visit www.flavoroflove.blogspot.com don't be over there talking shit about him his assistant reads it and he knows whats said (besides QUANDA over there will kick your ass over him).

Anywho Whiteboy is a major player in the music industry he deals with major heavy weights like TRICK DADDY, PITBULL, and THE MARLEYS, he has been apart Trick Daddy's street team for the last 6 years as well as Pitbull's.He does ALOT of traveling with these guys matter of fact he is Kymani (Bob Marley's Son) road manager, and since he travels all over the world with the Marley's and he is really close to Stephen, Damian, and Julian Marley(Ghetto Youths International) he will be given a street team position in February.

In Short the boy is making major moves y'all and we are not made at him and just when you thought the man couldn't work anymore Dorfam learned he is the CEO ( that means he runs shit) of Stallionaires South ( the east coast installment of The Stallionaires).

NOW I would personally and on the behalf of Dorfam, like to thank Whiteboy for the interview and the time he spent talking to us. On some real shit, Whiteboy has to be one of the coolest men I have ever spoke to, Papi has a swagger all his own and I am digging it. On your way out go by his myspace page and add him as a friend... www.myspace.com/whiteboyjb


*also Whiteboy if you find anything wrong please message me so I can change it I don't think I was too high typing this... just playing I don't smoke.*