Thursday, January 18, 2007

Girls in the ILNY house?

Hey Bitches! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Did you miss me? Well, I've been on a fabulous vacation and I'm very well rested. So since I've returned, I figured I'd come back with a reality (TV) shattering bang that will re-establish me as the queen of all media. I've composed yet another one of my illustrious conspiracy theories. While watching clips of ILNY, I noticed something very odd. Remeber that clip where NY shows tango her ass. "You ready to leave? Then leave this mutha*&^$##!" Yea, THAT clip. Well if you listen closely (like I always do) you can here Tango repeatedley saying "Did I invite HER here? I didn't invite her here." That means that @ some point, a female other than NY or Sister P will enter the ILNY Mansion., OR that Tango flirts with some chick @ another location. For clarification, I've added the season preview (below). Fast forward to about 1:27 and you'll hear it. Smooches bitches!